a banner year

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

lack of focus

lately my mind has been cluttered up with crush action, job hatred, cat frustration and lurking rent issues. it's somewhat hard to focus on what's really important.

that would be FLORIDA:


this might not actually be florida, it's more likely LA, since i stole it from my flavorpill email, but it's a pool and it looks like it's sunny. those are my two favorite things right now, seeing as how new york is disturbingly grey.

or gray. leave my faux-britishness alone.

but anyway, i'm going for the weekend to visit my sweet smart friend ciara.
.
that was a year and a half ago, but she's still that cute in real life. plus, she's really going to enjoy that humble pie i'll be eating when i tell her about my recent plunge into the other side (i've given her shit about being bi for years, both to her face and behind her back. ahhh, poetic justice or irony or whatnot). she'll eat it right up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home