a banner year

Thursday, February 03, 2005

falling behind

i'm slacking on my new year's resolution to see more art, but the past two weeks have... been busy. sort of. there was a blizzard, and then i had to go to JERSEY.

pavonia

jersey is weird. it's closer than brooklyn, but the STIGMA. and you need a car, the area is not conducive to waddling around in a winter coat. to get to a.'s place we needed to cut through a mall, which i scoffed at at first, but how convenient would that be, honestly? i mean, it's not like i don't do all my shopping at H&M and the Gap already. I am attempting to move into Banana Republic territory, but feel that if I'm going to be spending that insane amount of money, I should at least me buying something unique. I feel vintaged out, but Bird is the only place I've been able to find that's a bit different and they still rape my pocketbook.

no good images for pocketbook rape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home