a banner year

Sunday, September 26, 2004

a prized possession

one of my best friends in high school gave me her mini pipe the summer after she graduated - she had upgraded and i had just started smoking my first year of high school. it was perfect - tiny, adorable, nice big bowl, a great smoker. once i forgot it was in my purse until the last minute and i had to hide it under my breast in order to get through concert security.

i hid it at home before i left for oxford and totally forgot to get when i came home. i found it and brought it to new york and now the worst has happened - it's broken. it got stuck in my glass ashtray and i couldn't get it out - i tried creams, hot water, cold water and then a fork. the fork was a bad idea. now it's in pieces. i'm going to try to superglue, but i have low hopes. isad times in the city.

that's right, a banner year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home